What is a veneer?
Dental veneers are thin covers that adhere to teeth to give teeth a more classically shaped look. We offer a variety of dental veneer options to choose from. Talk to your dentist about what’s best for you.
We know you have questions.
Accent Dental Group is the leading expert in dental veneers and we’re here to help you understand what they are and how they may benefit you. For more information please ask any member of our team.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Veneers can be used to correct a wide range of dental issues, such as:
- teeth that are stained and can’t be whitened by bleaching
- chipped or worn teeth
- crooked or misshapen teeth
- uneven spaces or a large gap between the upper front teeth
What are veneers made of?
Veneers are made of either porcelain or composite resin material. Your dentist will help you choose the material that is best for you. Each type of veneer has its own benefits.
What are porcelain veneers?
What are some benefits of porcelain veneers?
- they are strong and long-lasting
- they have a natural-looking surface
- less tooth enamel needs to be removed than with a crown or cap
- they don’t stain easily